Raglan Two-Color Long-Sleeved Linen Shirt | Dusty Mint and Milky-White Colors
Two-color long-sleeved shirt with a band collar, made in complex raglan style. The shirt can be worn in several ways - both the sleeve at the elbow and the sleeve-ends at the wrist can be rolled up or it can fall freely. Off-white Agoya Mother of Pearl button reflections are the third color. Illusion (trompe l'oeil) of a short-sleeved shirt layered over a long sleeve. Relaxed fit shirt is designed for men having a bulky and tall physique.
Designed and handmade in Lithuania.
- Fabric: woven and washed in Lithuania, certified, 100% linen fabric.
- Colors: dusty mint, milky-white.
- Buttons: Agoya Mother of Pearl, 18 mm/0.7″ size. Two spare buttons included.
- Designed, cut, and sewn in Lithuania in a single process - one unit at a time, in small batches.
- Care: we recommend handwashing.
How to choose the right size?
The table of sizes and measurements provided is for a garment measured flat on the table. To choose the right size for you, you will need to measure a piece of clothing that you own and that fits you.
|1/2 chest width||67cm / 26.3″|
1/2 hem width
|65.5cm / 25.7″|
|Garment length from height shoulder point to bottom||85cm / 33.4″|
|Sleeve length from height shoulder point to bottom||81.5cm / 32″|